<<< NOTE: This is a Temp-to-Perm role >>>
IW Group is currently seeking a mid-level Producer to support the Agency in all aspects of broadcast production to the highest professional level.
- Be responsible for all original work and overflow transadaptation projects.
- Source production resources -- directors, editors, production companies, animation companies, visual effects, music/sound effects resources.
- Oversee all Business Affairs.
- Manage workflow and scheduling between Production and other Agency Departments; working closely with Project Managers.
- Internal trafficking (scripts, boards, translations, updates,).
- External trafficking (spots to stations, clients).
- Purchase Order/Invoice processing.
- Shoot and post support if needed (covering sessions if required).
- Maintain working folders, files, oversee historical backup of jobs and spots.
- Oversee production on internal videos, smaller productions.
- Close out production jobs on a timely basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a Production related field of study required.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years, preferably in an advertising/PR agency.
Special skills/knowledge required:
- Agency experience required.
- Experience producing Original commercial work (a plus, but not required).
- Transadaptation experience preferred.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to the IW Group Recruiting Team by clicking on the link in this ad.
Please note, this position is located in Los Angeles, CA. Local candidates only please.
IW Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.