Reporting directly to the Client Partner, Events & Experiences, the Program Architect is responsible for delivering amazing experiences for the agency’s corporate partners and their customers. Primary responsibilities include managing and coordinating all McDonald’s education programs, from strategy and planning, to execution and post-event reconciliation.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for client, creating agendas and attending all necessary calls and in-person meetings
- Manage the McDonald’s Education Workshop Series, leading program growth and attending all workshops as key on-site contact
- Manage inaugural McDonald’s/APIA scholarship program with objective to grow and develop into annual program
- Support and in some cases lead McDonald’s activations-related events/projects under the direction of the Client Partner, Events & Experiences
- Working with the Client Partner to manage program workflow and program budget
- Building and developing key community partnerships to grow and amplify brand presence in education space
- Coordinate Activations-related production, including planning, logistics coordination, vendor management, event staffing, décor, setup, teardown and routine event preparation items (i.e. ordering event supplies, catering, giveaways, marketing materials, etc.)
- Develop and coordinate multiple projects on-time and on-budget
- Work effectively across creative, PR, advertising and other relevant internal teams
- Serve as on-site event manager, and liaison with vendors and production crews
- Understand floor plans, basic CAD drawings, and conducting event space walkthroughs
- Communicate with clients and relevant internal staff at all times leading up to, during, and after program activations (may include nights and weekends)
- Attend and present at client meetings
- Negotiate sponsorships and partnership contracts
- Coordinate packing/shipping of event materials
- Budget management and reconciliation for all events
- Post-event recap and reconciliation
- Engage in professional and community organizations related to the agency’s and client’s business/industry
- Other production duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a related field of study required
- Five to seven (5-7) years of administrative and event coordination experience, preferably in an agency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to collaborate with other experts on the team, to solidify and strengthen ideas.
- Must be resourceful, creative and efficient in getting work accomplished and ensure successful delivery, and execution.
- Excellent budgeting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Top-notch organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to use discretion as it relates to sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize with excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adjust and shift as necessary, at times with little or no notice.
- Strong PC skills. Proficient in MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to frequently travel locally.
- Knowledge of/involvement in the Asian-American community, a plus.
- Fluency in an Asian language, a plus.
Setting clear objectives for team members. Overseeing workflow and monitoring productivity. Providing guidance and support through coaching. Resolving issues on an individual basis offering constructive feedback as needed. Foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines to ensure collaborative and informed work.
Interested candidates that meet the requirements of this role are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to the IW Group Recruiting Team by clicking on the link in this ad.
Please note, this position is located in New York, NY. Local candidates only please.
IW Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.